- The controller is Akarion GmbH.
- The purpose of the company is management consultancy including company organisation and a range of services in automated data processing and information technology.
- All data processing depends on the purpose of the company (the processing inquiries by customers, prospects who are directed to Akarion GmbH). This includes the evaluation of applications for potential employment in the company. Data processing that is performed other than for the purpose of the company requires its own legal basis; this must be specified in each case.
- Akarion processes the data provided by customers, prospects and job applicants in the contact form for the purposes of customer administration and support on the basis of the contract between the company and the customer (or as a pre-contractual measure in the case of prospects and applicants). Specifically this is: Name, e-mail address, where applicable, name of organisation/institution of the natural person, and other data that applies, e.g. in the context of an application process. The data of the inquiry is also processed under this purpose. Inquiries by e-mail to notify information are also processed. All above-mentioned points also apply to applicants who apply via the Akarion website.
- The customer data specified is retained for the duration of seven years. Applicant data is retained for the duration of six months.
Use of the website niobase.com
For the use of this website and the associated collection and processing of (personal) data the following data protection statement applies.
Collection of personal data
With every visit to our website your computer (end device) transmits in particular the following information in order to enable your visit to the website:
The IP address of your computer is stored in this process only for the duration of your use of the website and is then deleted or anonymised through truncation, unless a longer storage period is necessary in order to guarantee the functionality and/or security of the web offering (e.g. in the case of Internet attacks). The remaining data is stored for a limited period, although it is no longer possible to establish a reference to a person from this data, as the associated IP address is deleted or anonymised. We use this data to run our website, particularly to identify and rectify errors on the website, to determine usage of the website and to make modifications or improvements to it. We use personal data (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) that you give to us voluntarily, e.g. by registering for our newsletter, by contacting us by the contact form or e-mail, or for a specific purpose to provide the associated services (e.g. sending newsletters, processing inquiries), and store this for the duration of the usage and/or customer relationship, unless a longer storage period is necessary for purposes of fulfilling a contractual obligation or to assert and/or defend legal claims. You can revoke your granted consent at any time without stating reasons. Please contact us in order to do this:
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code, volume of data transmitted in each case
- Website the request comes from
- Browser and browser settings operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
Use of social media
We refrain for any integrating social media bookmarks or any other integrations of social media providers.
Integration of technology of third parties
On our website we integrate services and/or libraries of third parties such as Cloudflare in order to optimise loading speed. In doing so, resources of these providers are accessed from external servers (and thereby data transmitted, e.g. IP address) which may be located outside the European Union. We have no influence over the data collected and the data processing methods, nor do we know the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. You will find more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by these third parties in the respective data protection policies of these providers. You can also find further information there about your rights and about how to adjust your settings to protect your privacy.
Information about technical service providers and/or external recipients
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data against risks posed by data transmissions as well as by knowledge being obtained by third parties; in particular, we use encrypted transmission in our web offering by means of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and/or TLS (Transport Layer Security) if you access our website via the following address: https://niobase.com/.
Website optimization using Matomo
This website uses Matomo, an open source software for statistical evaluation of visitor access.
This data is evaluated for statistical purposes. As a user you remain anonymous.
The information generated about your use of this website will be stored on servers in the EU.
The IP address is made anonymous immediately after processing and before it is stored.
Further information on the functionality of the Open Source Web Analysis Software Matomo can be found at https://matomo.org.
Safeguarding of rights of data subjectsAs a data subject, you have the following rights: Right to access (Article 15 GDPR), right of rectification (Article 16 GDPR), right to erasure (Article 17 GDPR), right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR), right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR) as well as a right of objection (Article 21 GDPR). You can assert the data subject rights specified by email to or alternatively by letter to the company's address.
Right to complain to a data protection authority
If you have cause to complain on account of the processing of your data by niobase.com, you can at any time also contact the responsible data protection authority as the supervisory authority.
T: +43 1 52 152-0
General information and contact
We reserve the right to amend this data protection statement at any time with effect for the future. The respective valid version is available on our website.
Peter-Behrens-Platz 2, 1. OG
4020 Linz, Austria
T: +43 732 931637